[INDOLOGY] Question on Sanskrit Syntax

girish jha jhakgirish at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 16:00:07 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,According to Panini's Grammar it is well advisable that we accept Prapyate as a passive form of causative prapayati.Then it is construed with the accusative form svargam.It has also been suggested by Prof Cardona.Thanks,Girish K. JhaProfessorDept of SanskritPatna UniversityPatna 800005 India