[INDOLOGY] Seeking IHQ article from 1949

Dr. Will Tuladhar-Douglas w.t.douglas at abdn.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 23:43:50 UTC 2015

Gentle listmembers,

I'm looking for a digital copy of A.C. Banerjee's article in which he edits the Bhikṣukarmavākya. The Sanskrit text itself is available from the DSBC and thus also Gretil, but I'd like to read what he had to say about the manuscript sources. This was originally published in IHQ 25 (1949), pp. 19-30, and then reprinted in Two Buddhist Vinaya Texts in Sanskrit, Calcutta 1977.

If there is no digital copy available I will track something down on my travels in the next two months and scan it.

Many thanks,

—WBTD.

Will Tuladhar Douglas
Senior Lecturer, Environments and Religions
University of Aberdeen
http://tending.to/garden <http://tending.to/garden>