[INDOLOGY] Manuscripts in India

Martin Gansten martin.gansten at pbhome.se
Wed Feb 25 20:46:47 UTC 2015

I'd like to confirm the positive report shared by Dominik earlier this
year (below). His post encouraged me to contact Koba Tirth by email, and
I found everone involved extremely helpful. It took them a few weeks to
find the manuscripts of the texts I was looking for, but then I had
given them several alternative titles. All in all I received PDFs
containing nearly 600 pages of high-quality scans. Unlike Dominik, I
also received a bill, for Rs. 600, but I was more than happy to pay. The
only problem turned out to be that the amount was too small (!) to be
handled by the transfer service I used, so I had to top it up with a
minor donation; but again, I was happy to do so.

Martin Gansten