[INDOLOGY] Characteristics of Fools

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:30:52 UTC 2015

For a few general observations, please see the latter half of this email.

Dominik Wujastyk: "There's a copy in the British Library, listed in the printed catalogue of Marathi books."

Someone proficient in Telugu should also check if the text in the following is essentially the same or significantly different:

Mūrkha śatakam [title not printed as a compound word]