[INDOLOGY] Rgveda Padapaatha DVD from Kerala

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 03:23:01 UTC 2015

Dear Michael,

Good to know that this important knowledge has been recorded on a DVD. The
description speaks of "referring to four versions of Pada Paatha texts
available at the time of its preparation." If "version" means śākhā, I know
of only three extant versions of the padapāṭha, two of which have become
available in printed editions only recently. Is there a fourth? Or is he
perhaps referring to four different printed editions of the Śākala padapāṭha?
Thanks.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.