[INDOLOGY] Setuyatranuvarnana by T. Ganapati Sastri

Krishnaprasad G krishnaprasadah.g at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:52:59 UTC 2015

Dear Christophe Vielle

Thanks for your detail splendid reply indeed. This helps me a lot.

One thing I observed is my bad memory Ramasharana tripathi doesn't mention
Setuyatranuvarnana.

It is only Krsnamacariar in History of Sanskrirt Literature 1937 edition,
where in the paragraph 347 and page number 302. mentions that
Setuyatranuvarnana.
However, while in the foot note there is plural usage as "Manuscripts of
these works are now in the author's home."

This means At least up to 1935 (assuming he has finished the press copy at
least two years back,) the work is not printed is sure. But he also updated
the book in the year of printing also - in the form of Index of the book,
which author himself informs. I could not find any update in the index also.

I will also check NCC etc as suggested by you. Also please inform updates
if any.

Yours sincerely

KP