[INDOLOGY] Kaiser Shum Shere library?

Nityanand Misra nmisra at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 04:58:40 UTC 2015

As per an article published in May on the Business Insider website, an
official of the Kaiser Library estimated that around one third of the
28,000 books were destroyed and the quake left the library in ruins.

http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-nepal-quake-leaves-century-old-library-in-ruins-2015-5

The library website lists the contact details but I am not sure if the
email and phone still work

http://klib.gov.np/introduction/contact-us/

Caveat lector: The Business Insider is more known for business and
technology reporting and has been noted for clickbaiting tactics, but the
website traffic rivals that of Wall Street Journal as per a New York Times
article. This article seems reliable though, at least more reliable than an
unconfirmed rumour.