[INDOLOGY] New Book

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 03:13:57 UTC 2015

Thank you, Patrick, for this nice full sample. I thought that perhaps you
might not include ānvīkṣikī in this dictionary, for the reason you stated.
In the sample you provided, the example passages where the word is used are
very helpful. Dictionaries of Sanskrit technical terms in specialized
subject areas such as this are much needed.

Best regards,

David Reigle