[INDOLOGY] ​ Mattavilāsa Prahasana

Ajit Gargeshwari ajit.gargeshwari at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:25:47 UTC 2015

​Apart from the works mentioned by Prof. Lubin there is Matta Vilasa
Prahsana by Mahendra Vikrama Verma with Prakasha Hindi Commentary edited by
Kaplia Deva Giri Chowkambha publication​. I would be obliged if ​Barnett’s
1930 translation in BSOAS 5.1 (1930): 697-717. could be shared with me.
Thanks

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 9:30 PM, <indology-request at list.indology.info>
wrote:

> [...]

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari
न जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा न भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे।।2.20।।