Re: [INDOLOGY] Mattavilāsa Prahasana

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 07:03:25 UTC 2015

Many thanks to Professor Veeranarayana Pandurangi, Professor Herman Tieken,
Professor Roland Steiner, and Professor Timothy Lubin for promptly getting
back to me. I have more than enough material now.

Best wishes.
Mrinal

********************************
Mrinal Kaul
Manipal Centre for Philosophy and Humanities (MCPH)
Dr. TMA Pai Planetarium Complex
Alevoor Road
Manipal, Udupi 576104
Karnataka, INDIA