Re: [INDOLOGY] Mattavilāsa Prahasana

Tieken, H.J.H. H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Mon Aug 10 06:54:02 UTC 2015

Dear Dr Kaul,

Edition:
Mattavilasa Prahasana ("The Farce of Drnken Sport") by King Mahendravikramavarma Pallava. Edited and Translated from the Sanskrit and Prakrit by Michael Lockwood and A. Vishnu Bhat. Madras (The Christian Literature Society) 1981.

See also H. Tieken, "The So-called Trivandrum Plays Attributed to Bhasa", WZKS 37 (1993), pp. 5-44, which deals with the (Bhasa? play) Pratijnayaugandharayana and the Mattavilasa.

Unfortunately, I cannot help you with pdfs.

Best, Herman Tieken

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag