[INDOLOGY] FW: Tamil currency symbol

Manu Francis manufrancis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:29:16 UTC 2015

Dear Jean-Luc and Tim,
Thanks for your feedback!!!
I think, Jean-Luc, that you have answered my query. Which forces me to
reconsider this MS as produced in the Malay world or for the Malay market.
There are unfortunately no scribal colophon in it.
With very best wishes.
Manu

Emmanuel Francis
Chargé de recherche CNRS, Centre d'étude de l'Inde et de l'Asie du Sud (UMR
8564, EHESS-CNRS, Paris)
http://ceias.ehess.fr/
http://ceias.ehess.fr/index.php?1725
http://rcsi.hypotheses.org/
Associate member, Centre for the Study of Manuscript Culture (SFB 950,
Universität Hamburg)
http://www.manuscript-cultures.uni-hamburg.de/index_e.html
https://cnrs.academia.edu/emmanuelfrancis