[INDOLOGY] archery question

patrick mccartney psdmccartney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:43:49 UTC 2015

Dear Vanessa,

While the 2,200 year old complete crossbow recently discovered amongst the
terracotta warriors in Xi'an, China is not from ancient India, perhaps it
is still interesting to see a beautiful example of similar technology from
the date range you seek.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/excellently-preserved-crossbow-2200-years-ago-terracotta-020269

All the best,

Patrick McCartney