[INDOLOGY] Uttararamacharita Jevaananda Vidyasagar edition

Ajit Gargeshwari ajit.gargeshwari at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:32:57 UTC 2014

Dear List,

Prof. K T Pandurangi has asked me to search fora scanned/pdf version of
Uttararamacharita of Bhavabhuti with Jevaananda Vidyasagar' commentary and
published by the leaned commentator.
unfortunately he has lost his book and this is not available in DLI or at
archive.org. If any of our learned members will be able to trace a scanned
copy I would be grateful.
Thanking you in advance
Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari
न जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा न भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे।।2.20।।