[INDOLOGY] Uttararamacharita Jevaananda Vidyasagar Edition scanned copy required

Veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 12:06:26 UTC 2014

dear scholars
happy deepavali for all.
Prof. K T Pandurangi has asked me to search for the scanned/pdf version of
Uttararamacharita of Bhavabhuti with Jevaananda Vidyasagar' commentary and
published by the leaned commentator.
unfortunately he has lost his book and this is not available in DLI/
archive.org also.
I hope learned members will be able to trace a scanned copy.

thanking you in advance
--
Veeranarayana N.K. Pandurangi
Director of Academics

अथ चेत्त्वमिमं धर्म्यं संग्रामं न करिष्यसि। ततः स्वधर्मं कीर्तिं च हित्वा
पापमवाप्स्यसि।।
तस्मादुत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिश्चयः। निराशीर्निर्ममो भूत्वा युध्यस्व
विगतज्वरः।। (भ.गी.)

http://www.ksu.ac.in
http://www.ksu.ac.in/en/dr-veeranarayana-n-k-pandurangi/
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/bvparishat>
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/bvparishat

--
निराशीर्निर्ममो भूत्वा युध्यस्व विगतज्वरः।। (भ.गी.)
---