[INDOLOGY] query: roman>devanagari conversion

Tim Bellefleur tbelle at alumni.ubc.ca
Wed Oct 22 19:37:45 UTC 2014

Dominik,

That is a very strange and I suspect not well thought-out line of the
Sanskrit Library license. In any case, the transliteration tools I
mentioned are simple webpage forms where the transliterating work is done
on the server, so no software is downloaded, and since nothing is encrypted
I believe US export controls are not relevant here.

I'll reply in longer form off-list.

Tim