[INDOLOGY] query: roman>devanagari conversion

Jean-Luc CHEVILLARD jean-luc.chevillard at univ-paris-diderot.fr
Wed Oct 22 13:06:23 UTC 2014

Another converter which should be mentionned
(which also covers Grantha, and many other indian scripts)
is Vinodh Rajan's aksharamukha converter.

It is available at:
http://www.virtualvinodh.com/wp/aksharamukha/"

(The page states that:
"This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
International License.")

There are 20 possibilities for the SOURCE
and 20 possibilities for the TARGET.

Cheers

-- Jean-Luc Chevillard (CNRS, Paris)

On 22/10/2014 14:35, Dominik Wujastyk wrote:> But Tim, those of us
outside the USA have to be careful about the