[INDOLOGY] More about P.C. Bagchi (and S. Lévi)

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at uclouvain.be
Fri Nov 28 17:23:03 UTC 2014

About P.C. Bagchi (1898-1956), it should be added that a collection of his papers has been published this year in Kolkata.
See the complete reference with the Table of contents at:
http://www.vedamsbooks.com/product_detail_print.htm?pid=86305

A previous "P.C. Bagchi Centenary Volume" was issued in 2009 - Table of contents available at:
http://www.dkagencies.com/doc/from/1063/to/1123/bkId/DK82533217162656333810761071/details.html

The Wikipedia article on this author is rather furnished:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prabodh_Chandra_Bagchi

Best wishes,
Christophe Vielle

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0oQFMvTS9kWcC0tbWRBbGo3SGc/edit?pli=1