[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit scans database

shrinivasa varakhedi shrivara at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 14:41:45 UTC 2014

Dear Dr. Oliver Hellwig,

Excellent resource!!! This resource created by you is a great support to the world of linguists. Thank you so much.

Can you please give an exhaustive list of works you are planning to add, so that others can avoid duplication or can share resources they got.

With best regards

Shrinivasa Varakhedi
Vice Chancellor i/c
Professor and Dean