[INDOLOGY] sad day

Paolo Magnone paolo.magnone at unicatt.it
Thu May 22 13:37:11 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

The appropriateness or otherwise of my rethorical devices is entirely beyond the original point, and hardly a subject of indological interest.
Nitpicking over details is also in itself a well-known rhetorical device to deflect attention from the main argument.
For these reasons, I will respond off-list to this and other similar comments.

Paolo Magnone