[INDOLOGY] Hitler and MLBD

John Huntington john.darumadera at gmail.com
Wed May 21 17:06:06 UTC 2014

Dear all,

As a life long academic (so far), I have endorse without reservation both
Robert's and Paolo's thoughtful and cogent statements.

Without the opposing side there is no dialogue and there is then a worse
danger of monolithic views becoming dogma which we have seen all too much
of is this world.

John

BTW:
A modest Ironic note (criticizing Motilal is nothing more that a hot air in
the desert)

If you search the Internet Google gets 1,340.000 references:

Starting with:
Mein Kampf - Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mein_Kampf>

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*Mein_Kampf*
<https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=Mein+Kampf&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=#>

   -
   <http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:IYj4uJ1CzC0J:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mein_Kampf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
   -
   <https://www.google.com/search?lr=&newwindow=1&safe=images&hl=en&as_qdr=all&q=related:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mein_Kampf+%22Mein+Kampf%22&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=W9t8U5rLB8KRyASCkoCABQ&ved=0CC8QHzAA>
   -

Wikipedia
Mein Kampf is an autobiographical manifesto by Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, in
which he outlines his political ideology and future plans for Germany.
Volume 1 of ...
‎Zweites Buch <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zweites_Buch> - ‎Bernhard
Stempfle <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_Stempfle> -
‎Manifesto<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifesto>
 - ‎Hitler's political
views<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Adolf_Hitler>
Mein Kampf - Amazon.com<http://www.amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Deutsch-Sprache-ungek%C3%BCrzte/dp/1480191353>

www.amazon.com/*Mein-Kampf*-Deutsch.../1480191353
<https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=Mein+Kampf&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=#>

   -
   <http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tlH7OHR1zDwJ:www.amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Deutsch-Sprache-ungek%25C3%25BCrzte/dp/1480191353+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
   -
   <https://www.google.com/search?lr=&newwindow=1&safe=images&hl=en&as_qdr=all&q=related:www.amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Deutsch-Sprache-ungek%25C3%25BCrzte/dp/1480191353+%22Mein+Kampf%22&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=W9t8U5rLB8KRyASCkoCABQ&ved=0CD0QHzAB>
   -

Amazon.com
The angry ranting of an obscure, small-party politician, the first volume
of Mein Kampfwas virtually ignored when it was originally published in
1925. Likewise ...
Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler <http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/>

www.hitler.org/writings/*Mein_Kampf*/
<https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=Mein+Kampf&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=#>

   -
   <http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yL3EGzOmJmoJ:www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
   -
   <https://www.google.com/search?lr=&newwindow=1&safe=images&hl=en&as_qdr=all&q=related:www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/+%22Mein+Kampf%22&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=W9t8U5rLB8KRyASCkoCABQ&ved=0CEYQHzAC>
   -

i. FOREWARD from Landsberg Am Lech, Fortress Prison. Volume One: A
Reckoning. IN THE HOUSE OF MY PARENTS · YEARS OF STUDY AND SUFFERING ...
The History Place - Rise of Hitler: Hitler's Book "Mein
Kampf"<http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/kampf.htm>

www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/kampf.htm
<https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=Mein+Kampf&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=#>

   -
   <http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rvjvUIF44QMJ:www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/kampf.htm+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
   -
   <https://www.google.com/search?lr=&newwindow=1&safe=images&hl=en&as_qdr=all&q=related:www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/kampf.htm+%22Mein+Kampf%22&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=W9t8U5rLB8KRyASCkoCABQ&ved=0CE4QHzAD>
   -

Although it is thought of as having been 'written' by Hitler, Mein Kampf is
not a book in the usual sense. Hitler never actually sat down and pecked at
a typewriter ...
Mein Kampf - Internet Archive<https://archive.org/details/meinkampf035176mbp>

Library <https://archive.org/details/universallibrary>
<https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=Mein+Kampf&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=#>

   -
   <http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cTBnCqV-sBMJ:https://archive.org/details/meinkampf035176mbp+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
   -
   <https://www.google.com/search?lr=&newwindow=1&safe=images&hl=en&as_qdr=all&q=related:https://archive.org/details/meinkampf035176mbp+%22Mein+Kampf%22&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=W9t8U5rLB8KRyASCkoCABQ&ved=0CFkQHzAE>
   -

Internet Archive
Internet Archive BookReader - Mein Kampf. The BookReader requires
JavaScript to be enabled. Please check that your browser supports
JavaScript and that it ...
Full text of "Mein Kampf" - Internet
Archive<https://archive.org/stream/meinkampf035176mbp/meinkampf035176mbp_djvu.txt>

https://archive.org/.../*meinkampf*035176mbp/*meinkamp*...
<https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=Mein+Kampf&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=#>

   -

Internet Archive
ADOLF HITLER MEIN KAMPF Complete and Unabridged FULLY ANNOTATED EDITORIAL
SPONSORS John Chamberlain Sidney B. Fay John Gunther Carlton  ...

John C. Huntington, Professor Emeritus
Buddhist Art, Asian Numismatics,
Field and Object Art Photography
 john.darumadera at gmail.com