[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Hitler and MLBD

Jan E.M. Houben jemhouben at gmail.com
Sat May 17 22:15:39 UTC 2014

MLBD and its "New Age" wing should withdraw the book OR be boycotted by
authors, readers and conferences.
A longer description is found on:
http://www.mlbd.com/BookDecription.aspx?id=18815
where we also learn that the book is in English (no translator's name is
given), that its Territory is "Available For Sale Worldwide", and that the
book "will give you an insight into one of the greatest evil geniuses of
the last century".
"About the book" contains no justification (attempt) why a scientific
indological or new age publisher should publish this book.
Jan Houben