[INDOLOGY] Tuebingen: Summer School on Digital Humanities in Indology, 22.-27.7.2014

Elena Mucciarelli elena.mucciarelli at indo.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon May 12 10:53:25 UTC 2014

Dear members of the list,

We have the pleasure to announce that the digitization of the complete first edition of the Epigraphia Carnatica at the University of Tübingen has almost finished (http://idb.ub.uni-tuebingen.de/diglit/EC). We are now working to improve the digital version thanks to the many suggestions you offered.

In connection with this project and also with an envisioned project on the digitization of the Gundert legacy, the Department of Indology at Tübingen University is going to organize a workshop on digitization and encoding procedures of textual sources entitled "Paper & Pixel: International Summer School on Digital Humanities in Indology" from the 22.-27.07.2014.

Please find the detailed invitation below.

Best regards,
PD Dr. Heike Oberlin (neé Moser) & Dr. des. Elena Mucciarelli

Dr. des. Elena Mucciarelli
Research Fellow

Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen
Asien-Orient-Institut (AOI)
Abteilung für Indologie und Vergleichende Religionswissenschaft
Gartenstr. 19 · 72074 Tübingen
+39 346 9794321
+49 (0) 176 72132481
elena.mucciarelli at indo.uni-tuebingen.de