Re: [INDOLOGY] Ekadaśīnirṇaya of Mādhavācārya

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri May 9 10:23:08 UTC 2014

Hello Patrick,

     Since I don't have a quote from this Ekādaśīnirṇaya, I cannot verify
if this is the same as a section of the Kālanirṇaya.  Aufrecht (CC, p. 65)
refers to an 8 verse Ekādaśīnirṇaya of Mādhava, with the alternative name
Mādhavakārikā, and says that this is listed in the Catalogue of Sanskrit
Manuscripts in the Punjab University Library, Lahore, Vol. I, 1932 (p. 97).

Madhav