[INDOLOGY] 'Joy of Sanskrit' first-year curriculum now available in Windows format

McComas Taylor McComas.Taylor at anu.edu.au
Fri May 9 02:07:34 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues

Thanks to all those who said such kind and encouraging words about our 'Joy of Sanksrit' ePub.

I am pleased to report that 'Joy of Sanskrit' is now available for Windows (with Azardi ePub reader). In response to users' suggestions, we have split the ePub into 1st and 2nd semester to reduce file size and download time.

http://press.anu.edu.au/titles/anu-etext/the-joy-of-sanskrit/

Our next step is to improve interactivity so that students can record and listen to their own audios, and complete interactive quizzes within the ePub - coming soon!

Any comments and suggestions welcome

Yours

McComas

McComas Taylor
Head, Department of South and Southeast Asian Studies, CHL, CAP
The Australian National University
Tel. + 61 2 6125 3179
Website: https://sites.google.com/site/mccomasanu/
Address: Baldessin Building 4.24, ANU, ACT 0200
Test drive our new 'Joy of Sanskrit' electronic text book<http://press.anu.edu.au/titles/anu-etext/the-joy-of-sanskrit/>.