[INDOLOGY] A brief introduction into the Indian metrical system for the use of students.

Malhar Arvind Kulkarni malhar at iitb.ac.in
Sun Mar 9 13:57:23 UTC 2014

Dear All,

As a related development, I request you all to visit the following link
which hosts the Meter Identification Tool:

http://www.cfilt.iitb.ac.in/mitweb/

We would be glad to receive feedback.

with regards.

Malhar Kulkarni.

Department of Humanities and Social Sciences,
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai-400076.