[INDOLOGY] test mail ...

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 03:52:06 UTC 2014

Dear Rajam and Colleagues,

On a number of webmail services, most significant of which is Gmail, this phenomenon occurs when posting to Indology, where one can’t see one’s own posts. As has been noted in the signup page for Indology (http://list.indology.info/mailman/listinfo/indology_list.indology.info, under “special note for Gmail users”), it appears that you can "work around this issue by using Gmail’s “label” and “filter” tools to tag your outgoing and incoming Indology emails in the same way, so that they behave and look alike."

With best wishes,
Adheesh

----
Adheesh Sathaye