[INDOLOGY] Alchemy metaphor

Christopher Wallis bhairava11 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:17:08 UTC 2014

Let me immediately say that I apologize for inadvertently implying that Dr
Torella was confused on a particular point -- in fact the confusion was
mine, and not properly flagged as such.  I am very much aware that my
understanding of Pratyabhijñā materials lags *far* behind Dr. Torella's,
and I have the greatest respect for his work.

best, CW