[INDOLOGY] Krishnamachariar, History of Sanskrit Literature (1937)

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 13:28:16 UTC 2014

Ken Zysk has just sent me the answer ("TC= Triennial Cat. Of Skt. Mss in
Oriental Library, Madras (I-VII).").

Many thanks!​
​  That took 11 minutes.  Wow!​

Dominik

On 4 July 2014 15:11, Dominik Wujastyk <wujastyk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I only have access to the digitized copy of Krishanmachariar's book that
is at the Digital Library of India and Archive.org.  It is missing a few
pages here and there, including the page(s) after cxiv, that gives
Abbreviations up to "Sury Jl".

> I wish to know what Krishnamachariar means by "TC".  Is it "Trivandrum
Catalogue", or perhaps Madras "Triennial Catalogue", or something else?  If
you have Krishanmachariar's book within easy reach, I would be very
grateful if you could tell me what TC stands for.  It's probably on page
cxv.