[INDOLOGY] Contact information for Harunaga Isaacson

Elliot Stern emstern at verizon.net
Wed Jul 2 22:59:22 UTC 2014

I would like to thank all of the list members who replied online and offline to my inquiry.

Elliot

Dear List Members:

I have tried to send a private message to Haru at his university address (Harunaga.Isaacson at uni-hamburg.de) but the server appears to have classified it as spam once or twice. Other messages appear to go through but I get no response. Perhaps they end up in his junk mailbox. Thank you for any alternate email address.

Elliot

Elliot M. Stern
552 South 48th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19143-2029