[INDOLOGY] fr.Wikipedia and other non sa.wikipedia

Dipak Durgamohan Bhattacharya dipak.d2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 03:42:08 UTC 2014

The English Wikipedia can be as misinformative as that in any other
language. The free access to edit gives undue advantage to unscrupulous
intruders. This is common in the English Wik. I had to correct some
slanderous information. I admit, however, that it is very useful and has
shown the way to many. With some monitoring it would be greater.

Best

DB