[INDOLOGY] 150th Birth Anniversary of Moriz Winternitz (2013-2014)!

C.A. Formigatti caf57 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 13 17:23:01 UTC 2014

Dear Dr Chakrabarti,

Thank you so very much for reminding the Indological community of this
important anniversary, and for sharing the link to Winternitz's
biography. Many of you might already know or even have read this book,
but I thought it would appropriate to mention also another biography of
Winternitz published a four years ago:

Carl Cappeller - Moriz Winternitz - Theodor Zachariae
Drei Biographien berühmter Indologen

Von Margot Kraatz und Martin Kraatz

München 2010
Indologica Marpurgensia, Band II
P. Kirchheim Verlag
Broschur, viii, 146 S.
ISBN: 978-3-87410-141-7
Preis: EUR 29,80

By an amazing coincidence, I finished reading Cappeller's biography last
December, and recently I started recently Winternitz's.