[INDOLOGY] Hess' "SIDDHARTHA" in Sanskrit

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 15:23:51 UTC 2014

No, I get it, it was quotation not use.   But I still wanted to put out the
general message, for information and just in case some third party decided
to be helpful in scooping up a bunch of addresses from INDOLOGY users.  I
hope the message gets back to Muni Sheelchandrasuriji, who I am sure is
acting out of the very best of motives, and is simply unaware of how things
are done and not done on the web.

Best,
Dominik