Re: [INDOLOGY] Dharmānubandhiślokacaturdaśī

Rohana Seneviratne rohana.seneviratne at orinst.ox.ac.uk
Sat Dec 27 22:51:49 UTC 2014

Dear All,

I received a beautifully scanned PDF of the Dharmānubandhiślokacaturdaśī from Elliot Stern with many many thanks. I would also like to thank Prof. Madhav Deshpande, Prof. Ashok Aklujkar and Ms. Lauren Bausch for their kind help to trace the possible locations of this work.

Thank you very much all. With Elliot's approval, I will upload the PDF to archive.org and share the link.

Best Wishes,
Rohana
Rohana Seneviratne
DPhil Student in Sanskrit