[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Dharmānubandhiślokacaturdaśī

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri Dec 26 12:22:07 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Madhav Deshpande <mmdesh at umich.edu>
Date: Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] Dharmānubandhiślokacaturdaśī
To: Rohana Seneviratne <rohana.seneviratne at orinst.ox.ac.uk>

Hello Rohana,

     The world cat shows that the University of Iowa and Chicago libraries
have this item.  Also the University of California (Berkeley) library,
since Hathi Trust has digitized it from there, though it is not available
for downloading.  I could order it on interlibrary loan, but I am leaving
for India on Jan 5 and will be there till March 16.  In case you cannot get
it from any other source, let me know in March.  But if you do get a pdf
from some source, do forward it to me.  Best,

Madhav Deshpande

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 7:02 AM, Rohana Seneviratne <
rohana.seneviratne at orinst.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Dear List,
>

>  I am looking for the Dharmānubandhiślokacaturdaśī by Śeṣakṛṣṇa, which
> was published in 1927 as the No. 22 under the Princess of Wales
> Sarasavati Bhavana series. The usual places we find such texts do not seem
> to have it. I will be very much grateful if anybody would like to share with
> me a PDF of it.
>
>  Thank you very much in advance.
>
>   Best Wishes,
> Rohana
> Rohana Seneviratne
> DPhil Student in Sanskrit
> The Oriental Institute
> Faculty of Oriental Studies
> University of Oxford
> Pusey Lane, Oxford
> OX1 2LE
> United Kingdom
>
> Email: rohana.seneviratne at orinst.ox.ac.uk
> Web: http://users.ox.ac.uk/~pemb3753/

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
202 South Thayer Street, Suite 6111
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1608, USA