[INDOLOGY] Scriptures and yugas in the Tantras

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 18:29:27 UTC 2014

Dear Paolo,

The Kularnava Tantra is online as a searchable etext on the Muktabodha
Indological Research Institutes website at:
www.muktabodha.org

There are instructions in the digital library to search throughout the
collection of tantric texts for passages.  I did a search on zrutyukt and
found references to the sloka in :
kulamuktikallolinI by navamisiMha
something similar in tantracintAmaNi also by navamisiMha
in purazcarvarNava Vol. 1
something similar in brhattantrasAra

Harry Spier
Manager, Muktabodha Digital Library