Re: [INDOLOGY] Pariśiṣṭas of the Atharvaveda

Bill Mak bill.m.mak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 05:56:47 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

Here is the link to part II which I would keep active for one week:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hpdemrn6kmir25p/The%20pari%C5%9Bi%E1%B9%A3%E1%B9%ADas%20of%20the%20Atharvaveda%20V.1%20P.II.pdf?dl=0

Best regards

--
Bill M. Mak
Yoshidahonmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501

Tel:+81-75-753-6913
Fax:+81-75-753-6903

copies of my publications may be found at:
http://www.billmak.com