[INDOLOGY] Atharvasirsopanisad !

Dr. Debabrata Chakrabarti dchakra at hotmail.de
Mon Aug 25 05:52:39 UTC 2014

Dear All,Since I have not specialized in this subject I raise a question. If there is a Ganapatyatharvasirsopanisad mentioned in the mail of Mr. Harry Spier, I would request to tell me how many Atharvasirsopanisad are there? Is there any with Shiva? It would be nice if you give me a reply.RegardsDebabrata Chakrabarti

“This body
is like a musical instrument; what you hear depends upon how you play it.” –
Anandamayi Ma

“Inside
every human being there exists a special heaven, whole and unbroken.” -
Paracelsus