[INDOLOGY] References on women scholars in ancient and medieval India

Michael Slouber Michael.Slouber at wwu.edu
Tue Aug 19 13:44:55 UTC 2014

Dear Agathe,

Tharu, S. and Lalita, K. 1991. Women writing in India : 600 B.C. to the present.  New York : Feminist Press at the City University of New York.

Unfortunately, the sections on the ancient and medieval periods are rather limited and could be expanded with more recent research.

––
Michael Slouber
Assistant Professor of South Asia
Department of Liberal Studies