Re: [INDOLOGY] Failed Guimet musée nationale des arts Asiatique exhibt

John Huntington john.darumadera at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 21:11:32 UTC 2014

Hi Ben,

I wrote a review of the catalogue , it is: “A Broken Date In Paris, A
Review of the Catalogue* Art of the Ganges Delta*” Orientations, October
2008. Lead article.
if it is not available I will scan it and send you a copy

John

John C. Huntington, Professor Emeritus
Buddhist Art, Asian Numismatics,
Field and Object Art Photography