Re: [INDOLOGY] Fw: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Re: Asambhuti

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:14:13 UTC 2014

In thinking about these difficult verses, it is always valuable to take
into account Thieme's 1965 article on the IU<http://www.jstor.org/stable/597710>
.

>From SARDS3:

Thieme, Paul <http://www.sards.uni-halle.de/sards/?do=author&id=24077>Title:Īśopaniṣad
(=Vājasaneyi-saṃhitā 40) 1-14 Journal:Journal of the American Oriental
Society <http://www.sards.uni-halle.de/sards/?do=journal&id=345>Volume :85
Year:1965Page:89-99Shelf mark:UBT: Ci I 58Collected paper:Thieme, Paul:
Kleine Schriften. Hrsg. von G. Buddruss. Wiesbaden: Steiner, 1971, Band 1:
xv, 412 S.; Band 2: S. 413-815; Band 3: Hrsg. von Renate Söhnen-Thieme.
Stuttgart: Steiner, 1995, ix, S. 816-1278 (Glasenapp-Stiftung 5) Collected
paper page:1, 228-238

Best,
Dominik Wujastyk