Re: [INDOLOGY] Kathāsaritsāgara 1.1.10-11

jacob at fabularasa.dk jacob at fabularasa.dk
Mon Apr 7 16:12:52 UTC 2014

Once again, thanks for the many inputs and references. This time to
Andrew Ollett, George Hart, Adheesh Sathaye, and Dominik Wujastyk. While
it may be a while before I can study the Perunkatai in the original, I
appreciate the feedback from you all. It is most helpful in adjusting
and expanding my view of the verses in question.

Sincere regards,
Jacob