[INDOLOGY] New Bibliography of EDMAC, LEDMAC and eLEDMAC Editions

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 14:49:26 UTC 2013

Dear friends and EDMAC, LEDMAC and eLEDMAC users,

As one of the original authors of EDMAC (with John Lavagnino), I used to
keep track of editions that had been typeset with the software.  Nowadays,
from time to time I become aware of new EDMAC-related work going on, or a
new book published, but I long ago lost track of the big picture.

I've just created a new Zotero group, where you may make a bibliographical
entry for a book you have typeset with EDMAC, LEDMAC, eLEDMAC or
derivatives.  This may give your work a little added exposure, since it
will be Googled.  It will be very nice for the community at large to see an
ever-growing list of critical editions done with TeX.  Finally, it may
serve as a resource for helping each other: if you are doing an eLEDMAC
edition of a Sanskrit text, for example, you could look up other similar
editions and either look at them for inspiration, or contact their authors
for advice.

The Zotero group is open to all, and you can add your own entries without
formality.  The URL is:

   -
   http://www.zotero.org/groups/critical_editions_typeset_with_edmac_ledmac_and_eledmac

Best wishes,