[INDOLOGY] How the software works (was: New Book information with (hopefully) readable attachment)

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 18:17:16 UTC 2013

Actually, the software running this forum -
Mailman<http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/>(not Listserv) - should
have no problem with attachments.  The Mailman
system tries to be careful about spam and so on, and therefore there are
filters that reject the "wrong" kinds of attachment.  Maybe these settings
are too sensitive, so to speak, and the attachment looked wrong to Mailman
for some reason.  I'll look into it.

I've noticed that attachments don't get saved in the archive of messages.
I can't see a way to make the attachments persist into the archive, and
it's a pity.  Though I can understand why an archive might be designed that
way.

Best,
Dominik

​​