[INDOLOGY] Shalihotra Samhita

McComas Taylor McComas.Taylor at anu.edu.au
Thu Oct 17 11:09:38 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues

Can anyone help Catherine with this source?

Please respond directly to her off-group at vajracat at gmail.com<mailto:vajracat at gmail.com>

Thanks in advance

McComas

---

I am searching for an english language translation of Shalihotra Samhita. Sorry for using a wiki link but it gives the most concise overview.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shalihotra

I have searched online, google scholar, anu library, trove etc but can not find the source material, only references to it.

Could you suggest where I might look? I have the Tibetan version but as there are several references to an English translation from Sanskrit, I am trying to locate this version.

Kind regards,

Catherine
--
Catherine Schuetze