[INDOLOGY] Vrataratnakara of Ranavira / Ranavirasimha?

Rohana Seneviratne rohana.seneviratne at orinst.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 11 20:22:17 UTC 2013

Dear Reinhold,

I downloaded the following PDFs from DLI for you. Hope they may help you at least into some extent.

VR - Pausamasa-prarambhah (530 pages - The colophon reads 'ranavirasimhakrte...krtyaratnakare'
VR - Bhadrapadamasa-prarambhah (735 pages)
VR - Grantha Prarambha (2023 pages)

Please download them from here. I put them on Oxford file sharing server.

https://oxfile.ox.ac.uk/oxfile/work/extBox?id=111985DC2BD041C8C4

Best Wishes,
Rohana
Rohana Seneviratne