[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit syntax

Christopher Wallis bhairava11 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 17:53:38 UTC 2013

I'm thinking, it wouldn't be expensive at all to pay someone in India to
re-typeset it in an easy-to-read form that is more appealing for students.
Since it's out of copyright, we could then publish it (print-on-demand) and
recoup our investment. Anyone interested in making this happen?  Whitney?
Dominik?

best,
Chris