[INDOLOGY] tamil recordings

Jean-Luc Chevillard jean-luc.chevillard at univ-paris-diderot.fr
Thu Jul 4 23:23:30 UTC 2013

Dear Ulla,

I could have added that another place where many Classical Tamil texts
are available online (although the interface could be improved) is:

"http://www.tamilvu.org/library/libindex."

 From that place, one can (for instance) reach the following page, which
has the texts of all the twelve Tirumuṟai-s.

"http://www.tamilvu.org/library/l4100/html/l4100ind.htm"

This is of course all in Tamil script,
but can easily be converted to transliteration
(or to any Indian script)
by using Vinodh Rajan's "Akshara Tools".

See:
"http://www.virtualvinodh.com/aksharamukha"

-- Jean-Luc Chevillard (Pondicherry / புதுச்சேரி [putuccēri])

P.S. will you make the Schomerus recordings available online?