[INDOLOGY] tamil recordings

Jean-Luc Chevillard jean-luc.chevillard at univ-paris-diderot.fr
Thu Jul 4 11:18:53 UTC 2013

Dear Ulla,

I can certainly provide you with a standard transliteration
for all these texts
(as can others on this list, who may have possibly already answered you).

I'll continue this off-line,
but as sample,
please find item 4,
as we put it online,
as part of the Digital Tēvāram:

4.
pittā! piṟaicūṭī! perumāṉē! _aruḷāḷā!
_ettāl maṟavātē niṉaikkiṉṟēṉ? maṉattu _uṉṉai
vaittāy; peṇṇait teṉpāl veṇṇeynallūr _aruḷ-tuṟaiyuḷ
_attā!--- _uṉakku _āḷ_āy _iṉi _allēṉ _eṉal _āmē?

Best wishes

-- Jean-Luc Chevillard (Pondicherry)