SARIT's flawless flow into philology /// Re: [INDOLOGY] SARIT updates

Jan E.M. Houben jemhouben at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 31 15:57:28 UTC 2013

SoRTing and inSeRTing my SeaRches, I'm indeed SuRprised to see how
SARIT is flawlessly flowing into my philology.

Congratulations and thanks for the efforts to lift the e-text from its
current grey status.

When the level of perfection is so high:
- at one place I saw "Rao" instead of "Rau" in connection with VP.
- I regret that words remain improperly joined following devanagari
consonant-vowel mergers as in uktaH and evamuktaH which need to be searched
separately (wildcards possible but leads to other problems: cp. evamuktaH
and compounds with -muktaH).

Jan

--
Prof. Dr. Jan E.M. Houben,
Directeur d Etudes « Sources et Histoire de la Tradition Sanskrite »
JEMHouben at gmail.com
www.jyotistoma.nl